Registrations for the 2020 season open on 1 February.
If you registered to play this year, but haven’t heard from us, please get in touch to confirm we have received your registration.
If you are a returning player to Pukerua Bay (or from any other club) please click here to renew your registration using your MyComet account to update your details and register for this season. If you can’t remember your username, click on the ‘Forgot password/username’ link and enter the email address you would have used last year. You will be sent an email containing your username, and a link to create a new password.
If you are new to football or haven’t registered with a New Zealand Football club before, then register here.
If you played for another club last season, you have to log in using the details you used last year — do not create a new logon and user account for Pukerua Bay.
- Read instructions on how to use the registration system.
- Read a guide to using a smartphone to register a player.
When registering a player, please make sure you:
- Use the ‘Pay later’ option when confirming the registration — do not use ‘Submit payment’. Pay the fees into our bank account (ANZ) 06-0501-0856560-00.
- Add or update your contact details, especially parents’ email addresses and phone numbers. If you don’t, we cannot contact new players to the club.
Late registrations (from March 2)
Pukerua Bay may accept late registrations after the enrolment period has closed. This will depend on grade numbers and whether teams have been established already.
If you wish to make an application for a late registration please complete the registration process and a club representative will be in contact. Please note there is no guarantee your registration will be accepted if you register after the close off date of 1 March 2020.
|Saturday competition grade 13–14 (late registration from 2 March)||$110/player|
|Saturday competition grade 7–12 (late registration from 2 March)||$100/player|
|First Kicks (age 4–6)||$50/player|
|Sunday Under 17 youth||$150/player|
|Girls’ Sunday competition||$110/player|
- Fees must be paid in full, or arrangements made for time payment, by 1 March to be eligible for ‘early bird’ price.
- Fees must be paid in full, or arrangements made for time payment, by the start of the season on 6 April for players to be able to play in the weekend competition.
- The grade is the age a player will turn this year, e.g. a 9-year-old who turns 10 this year will be in 10th grade.
- Girls’ Sunday competition fee includes the ‘turf fee’ Wellington City Council charges for use of the artificial turf.
How to pay
Pay registration fees directly into the club’s ANZ bank account 060501-0856560-00, including player’s name as a reference. You can also pay by cheque made out to ‘Pukerua Bay Soccer Club’ (or cash) and sent to 2 Pukerua Beach Road, Pukerua Bay. Please write the player’s name(s) on the back of the cheque.
The fees for the second and third child in a family reduce by $10 each. The fourth and subsequent children’s fees are the same as the third child’s. E.g., early bird fees for a family of four children playing in grades 7–12:
|2nd player||$ 90|
|3rd player||$ 80|
|4th player||$ 80|
Please make sure you select the correct option when registering a player to get the discounted fee.
- Players are provided with uniform jersey and shorts. All players must also wear Uni Gold Nike Park IV Socks or Lotto ‘Performance II’ gold sock which can be purchased from Rebel Sport or from Football Central, Tory Street Wellington http://footballcentral.co.nz/.
- By registering for Pukerua Bay Soccer Club you agree to replace any uniform that is lost.