New Zealand Football uses the same national registration system for all players in New Zealand, called MyComet. All players from last season should have their login details from the previous registration.
If you are a returning player to Pukerua Bay please click here to login to your MyComet account (using the login details from last season) and update your details and register for this season. If you can’t remember your username, click on the ‘Forgot password/username’ link on this page and enter the email address you would have used last year. You will be sent an email containing your username, and a link to create a new password.
If you have changed your email address since last year and can’t retrieve your password or username, email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
If you are new to football or haven’t registered with a New Zealand Football club before, then register here.
If you played for another club last season, please contact that club to tell them you are moving to Pukerua Bay before registering with us. You have to logon using the details they sent you, do not create a new user for Pukerua Bay.
MyComet is the online registration system used by all football clubs in New Zealand. Each player has their own ‘account’ and has to be registered separately.
When registering a player, please make sure you:
- Use the ‘PAY LATER’ option when confirming the registration — do NOT use ‘Submit payment’. Pay the fees into our bank account (ANZ) 06-0501-0856560-00.
- Add or update your contact details on the ‘Personal Info’ page, especially parents’ email addresses and phone numbers. If you don’t, we cannot contact new players to the club.
1. Logon (if previously registered with a NZ club) or create new registration (if registering with a NZ club for the first time).
Login form – if you have registered with any New Zealand football club before
If you have more than one child playing, you will have to log on separately to register each one. The username if a seven digit number you used last year.
Sign up form – if you have not registered with any New Zealand club before
2. The dashboard has a summary of your account and registrations. Click on the green box ‘Cart summary’ to register a player or purchase team socks. Or click on the left-hand menu item ‘Register’.
3. Register player. Click the green cart symbol to add items to your cart.
If you want to remove items from the cart, click the orange minus (-) sign next to the item.
If you don’t see any items listed, make sure the option ‘Pukerua Bay SC’ is selected in the ‘Seller’ box near the top left of the screen.
4. Confirm the registration by clicking the ‘Proceed to checkout’ link at the bottom of the page.
When in the cart, click ‘PAY LATER’ in order to complete the registration and pay by bank transfer or cheque to the club. You will receive an invoice by email. Do NOT click ‘Submit payment’ — online credit card payments are not available yet.
5. Check the player’s personal details are correct. Click on the ‘Personal info’ link in the left-hand menu.
Make sure the information in the ‘Contacts’ tab is up to date. Click on the link at the bottom of the page. We need at least one contact email address and one phone number. You can add more information there if you want, such as extra phone numbers and email addresses, e.g. for parents or guardians.
6. You will receive an email with confirmation of your registration purchase.
You can then pay the registration fees directly into the club’s ANZ bank account 060501-0856560-00, including player’s name as reference. You can also pay by cheque made out to ‘Pukerua Bay Soccer Club’ (or cash) and sent to 2 Pukerua Beach Road, Pukerua Bay. Please write the player’s name(s) on the back of the cheque.